Monday, January 16, 2006

Summary of OO3

For those that are new to this blog, it contains the archive of the 2005 summer contest hosted by Modern Acropolis, Online Onslaught Three.

Online Onslaught gathers talent from all across the US into one writing contest -- meant to encourage creativity and expression in all the writers. To participate next summer, email me at misshb@gmail.com. If you would like to read the prompts and posts from this contest, continue reading below.

Additionally, check out OO2 from summer 2004. (Note, the original Onslaught is no longer on the internet)

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Mac said...

I for one am really looking forward to OO4 and cleaning my wool carpet. :-)

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

Most of the info you provide is new to me... I shall bookmark this now! I hope to see more new info so I be able to

read and learn something daily! Thanks!

Regards,
make extra money

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home