Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Precious Panda # 4

:-)

Things that make me happy?! There are just so many! Mr. Miagi and Ken Jennings tend to make me smile. I’ve been known to grin while jumping on a trampoline. Using “post script” instead of p.s. at the end of letters also fills me with warm fuzzies. And there’s always Euro-Disney, sacre blue! However, if I had to narrow it down to a few small things, they would be:

--My kick-ass immune system. I have the Arnold Schwarzenegger of disease protection systems, meaning that my anti-bodies make homophobic jokes and sexually harass germs before killing them. IT’S NOT A TUMOR! Bring it on, Cholera, I’ll take you and your stagnant pool of a home on any day!

--Elevators. I don’t know what I would do without my sloth boxes! Well that’s not true, I would walk up and down stairs a lot, but who wants to do that? I mean, unless your former slam-dunk champion Spud Webb?

--Mullets. From 1985-1990, I rocked a mullet. I rocked it so hard it hurt. I’m fairly convinced that in retaliation for me causing my mother a lot of pain during childbirth, she made me into her walking fashion disaster when I was too young to know any better for her own amusement. Those pictures, especially the one where I’m running through the sprinkler with “Mondale-Ferraro 84” t-shirt on, always make me smile.

Post-script: Saved by the Bell re-runs also fill me with giggles and kittens!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"meaning that my anti-bodies make homophobic jokes and sexually harass germs before killing them."

this is comic gold.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home